Sunday, May 13, 2007

6 more days, one more paper, and an ad




It's amazing how such a simple thing, time, is taken for granted. I've worked full time since I got my BA. And I spent a year out of school before I started grad school. I had from 5pm till the time I went to bed to do what I wanted in that year. And yet I can't remember on thing that I did in those hours. And now, within the last year, 6pm till 10:30 being devoted to school work, I have had no time to do anything and wish I have more time to do everything.

I can't wait for just time, time do do anything. Sleep, take baths, cook dinner, use my step machine, write, read, listen to records, and so on.

I've got 6 more days of school and then summer break. As time has been freeing up I've had time to start doing the things I love doing. The first thing being sending postcards. I've finally had time to search some out, purchase them, and actually send three out.

As time continues to free up, I can't wait for all the other things I will get to do. 6 more days, one more paper, one more ad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home