Friday, June 30, 2006

the right side of the bed


we are spending the weekend in san francisco and my entire office has just been given monday off. this means my weekend just got longer, 4 days long, and i love it.

could it get better you ask? why yes.... TJ's contract with the seattle opera was just extend a year with 6 flights to seattle included. this means he has a job, some stability, and he gets to visit seattle and its records stores every other month.

and to make things better, i found some awesome songs to listen to this morning. I already have a music blog and I promise not to turn this into one. But listen to these and know your day just got better.

Loose Joints - Tell You (Today)(vocal)
Annie - Heatbeat(phones maximo remix)

I'm off to listen to The Beatles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home