Thursday, June 29, 2006

breaking points


ever have this feeling? the lost in it all, monotone, mundane, and boring parts of life.

i was muling over a variety of things i have heard the last few days and in the process of entertaining many conversations and ideas to improve my current "wallpaper" state, i came out with one goal...

find a new job

its dragging me down, beating me up, squashing my spirits, and more or less shitting on my every day.

ive been applying for almost a month now and landed 3 interviews all which have either been cancelled or amounted to nothing. (if only SPIN magazine would have hired me - nothing ever works exactly the way you want it to) But for the moment my goal and priority is to find a new job (and a vintage gucci bag for under 300 bucks). The job, where ever it is will lead to a variety of other options and open doors (and the gucci bag will temporary hold me over until i get the job to make me feel better). But first and foremost thats the change i am striving for and focusing on.

good luck to me. i hope i get something good quick. patience is not my virtue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home